Pour Over Kettle by the Japanese maker Kinto.
Kinto offers you to experience the Slow Coffee Style by coffee brewing with all your senses.
It is designed with meticulous attention to detail to achieve the pleasant balance between aesthetics and usability.
- Narrow and gently curving spout allows precise control over the pour position, volume, and speed of water.
- Hinged lid stays in place when pouring, and makes opening and closing effortless with one hand. Hinge part is made of material that will not get hot for safe handling.
- Handle draws a large curve on the inside and is flat on the outside. Made of nylon material that contains glass fiber, durability and comfortable grip are ensured.
- With no weld lines between the bottom and side surface, and the opening of the pot being wide enough, it is easy to maintain clean.
- With a rich texture and poised form, its presence is understated yet captivating in any space.
Also available in matt black.
USE & CARE
- Direct fire and dishwasher safe
- Do not microwave
- Do not heat without water
- Do not heat with water filled up to the rim
- Ensure to heat with stability on the gas stove
- The handle and lid will be hot when heated. Use mittens to hold
- Adjust flame so that it does not exceed the kettle's bottom surface to prevent deterioration and deformation of the handle by heat
- To prevent rust, immediately wash and dry well after use.
- Store it away from other metals