POUR OVER KETTLE 430ml - Little kettle for one or two coffee cups by the Japanese maker KINTO.
KINTO offers you to experience the Slow Coffee Style by coffee brewing with all your senses. Every element is designed to make the user’s experience stress-free and pleasurable. With rich texture and poised form, its presence is understated yet captivating in any space.
- Narrow and gently curving spout allows precise control over the pour position, volume, and speed of water.
- With no weld lines between the bottom and side surface, and the opening of the pot being wide enough, it is easy to maintain clean.
It is designed with meticulous attention to detail to achieve the pleasant balance between aesthetics and usability.
- 18-8 stainless steel
- Dimensions: d.6.7 x L.17.8 x P.9 x H.9 cm
- Maximum capacity: 430 ml
- Bottom thickness: 0.8 mm
CAUTION: Unlike the stainless steel finish, this Matt black kettle cannot be placed on direct fire.
USE & CARE
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not microwave
- Do not heat without water
- Do not heat with water filled up to the rim
- The handle and lid will be hot when heated. Use mittens to hold
- To prevent rust, immediately wash and dry well after use.
- Store it away from other metals