SORI YANAGI KITCHEN KNIVES - Stainless steel general purpose kitchen knives range designed by SORI YANAGI.
Please choose the blade size before placing to cart: 10, 14 or 18 cm.
GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2003
Sori Yanagi kitchen knives are ergonomic and functional with an essential design that enhances the exceptional skills of the master craftsmen.
- 3 layers blade: Molybdenum vanadium stainless steel (core), 13-Chrome stainless steel (outside layers). An aloy that offers a high precision edge, less brittle and more resistant to rust.
- Handle: stainless steel 18-8 very hygienic and resistant to rust. The blasting finish gives a good grip to the handle.
A beautiful work attaches seamlessly the handle to the blade so well that it looks like it was made in a single piece of steel and ensures a long term use. The double bevel blade is made by the master bladesmiths in Niigata, Japan.
- 10 cm blade: 21,6 cm total - poids 75g
- 14 cm blade: 27 cm total - 135g
- 18 cm blade: 30,5 cm total - poids 165g
Each knife is presented in a cardboard box, with a small plastic cover to protect the blade during storage.
USE & CARE
- Dishwasher safe
- Clean immediately if you cut salty or acid food.
- Do not use metallic or hard sponge. The blade could get scratched or lose sharpness.
- Stainless still is more resistant to rust but it can eventually rust. If it does, take it away with a dry cloth with a steel cleanser and rinse well.
- Sharpen with a whetstone only. Do not use a sharpening steel or any other tool.
- Do not cut frozen or hard food. Do not twist the blade.
- Keep away from children.
- For food usage only.