MOKU FOLDING KNIFE by NIWAKI.
Very beautiful and very practical folding knife, with a single bevelled blade of laminated Aogami #2 Blue Paper steel. Perfect for arts, crafts, woodworking and camp use, as well as garden jobs and just as a general purpose knife - the single bevel gives incredible precision and the Blue Paper steel holds an amazing edge. Fits in the Single Holster quite nicely.
- Aogami #2 Blue Paper steel
- Locking, single bevelled blade
- Plywood handle
- 6.5cm edge blade/10cm total blade
- 24cm total length
USE & CARE
- Keep away from children
- Do not touch the blade
- Do not force when cutting, the blade can shatter if twisted
- Do not cut hard materials (bamboo, hard wood, metal,...)
These knives are made from carbon steel - this means they will, through regular use, stain (and eventually rust) and gradually lose their edge.
- sharpen EVERY TIME you use them - the difference is amazing
- if necessary use water to rinse off, then dry thoroughly. There's nothing wrong with a scrubbing brush and washing up liquid.
- rub over with a Crean Mate and Camellia Oil to remove any last gunk
- wipe over with Camellia oil and store in a dry place