TRAVEL TUMBLER - 350ml or 500ml tumbler by the Japanese maker KINTO.
TRAVEL TUMBLER is designed for people who lead a conscious and flexible lifestyle—for those who appreciate the subtle flavors of single origin coffee and tea, or like to drink mineral water at the temperature that is just right for your body. The vacuum insulated tumbler has great heat and cold retention, and maintains the aroma and flavor of drinks for a long time. The cap feels smooth on the mouth as there are no screws, and is structurally designed to stop ice cubes and hot drinks from coming out vigorously so you can drink comfortably until the very last sip.
The cap is simple without excess details and you can drink from any angle pleasantly, like drinking out of a glass or mug. A special structure catches ice cubes and drinks come out in perfect amount.
Double walled stainless steel tumbler prevents heat transfer with a vacuum between its inner and outer walls. The foil layer covering the inner wall reflects heat back inside, contributing to excellent heat and cold retention.
In addition to usability, material and texture support long-term use. Made of durable 18-8 stainless steel, the tumbler does not rust easily. The colored tumblers have a powder coat finish on the surface which prevents scratches.
High quality stainless steel helps to preserve the rich aroma and flavor of drinks. The smooth electro-polished interior prevents odors and stains, letting you maintain it clean and fresh.
Please select a size before placing to cart:
- 350 ml (φ 7 x H. 17 cm)
- 500ml (φ 7.3 x H. 19.7 cm)
USE & CARE
- 18-8 Stainless steel, Polypropylene, Silicone - BPA Free
- Keep drinks hot and cold for 6 hours. (Hot above 65°C / 149°F, cold below 8°C / 46°F). For maximum insulation efficiency, preheat or precool the tumbler prior to use by filling in a bit of hot/cold water for 1-2 mins.
- Do not put in dry ice or carbonated beverage as the product may expand and break.
- You can use it with dairy products, fruit juices, and sports drinks but we recommend not leaving the drink inside for too long as it may spoil or cause rust on tumbler.
- Do not use in a microwave, oven, or dishwasher.
- Immediately wash and dry well after use.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, steel wool, chlorine bleach as it may cause rust.
- When rust spots are found inside the tumbler, add warm water and citric acid in ratio of 10:1, wash with soft sponge after leaving it for 2-3 hours, and rinse well.
- Do not place near open flames.
- Do not put in boiling water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not drop or subject the product to strong impact as it may cause breakage or leakage.
- Do not leave the product under high temperature such as in a car.