SCRAPER SPATULA - Spatula made from local Cherry wood (Yamazakura) by MIYAJIMA KOUGEI.
This cooking spatula is a little smaller than standard spatula for an easy use, perfect for a 18 cm frying pan.
- Dimensions: 26 x 6.5 cm
- Yamazakura (Cherry wood), non varnished
- 0.8 cm hole for hanging
Yamazakura comes from a local production, it is a hard and flexible wood that offers a good resistance for a long time use. The color will change and become reddish over time revealing the particular beauty of this wood.
MIYAJIMA KOUGEI works daily to produce durable, functional and easy to use products.
USE & CARE
- This unvarnished spatula is very sensitive to water. Do not soak.
- Clean immediately after use, wipe and let air dry before storing.
- Do not dry using an artificial heat source (risks of cracks).
- The natural wood instantly reacts in contact with water creating "fluffing" on surface. Use a fine sand paper to remove it (once or twice) to eliminate this reaction.