KAMACCO is a rice cooker for 1 or 2 made by TSUKAMOTO, designed for real amateurs. While an electric cooker's temperature increases and drops quickly, KAMACCO enables a soft cooking which is essential to make a perfect rice. Each grain of rice is fully inflated and shiny!
From cooking to presentation, KAMACCO is carefully designed:
- Dose rice and water using the small inner lid, by filling it to the brim (see photo)
- Put rice and water in the bowl and place both lids
- Set on a low flame for 20 minutes
- Stop the flame and let it steam for 10 minutes.
- The outer lid can be used to serve the rice and the inner lid can be gently place over it to complete the presentation.
> watch video (in Japanese)
Enjoy cooking with the KAMACCO by placing vegetables, meet or fish with the rice; or use it simply for the viewing pleasure!
- Gas only
- Capacity : 1 "Go" ( 180g )
- Dimensions : diameter 14 cm; H. 12,5 cm
CAUTION: please carefully read the USE & CARE before the first use.
USE & CARE
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Remove the unconsumed rice from the KAMACCO
- Do not soak
- Dry well upside down to avoid the risk of mould
- Do not subject to sudden temperature changes (risk of cracking)
- Use potholders when the KAMACCO is hot
- Never place on inflammable surfaces