The candles by PF CANDLE Co. are made with soywax and handpoured in small batches to preserve the highest quality and the same intensity of fragrance. You will appreciate the craft manufacturing with use of natural and local materials.
The sober amber jar creates a discreet warm atmosphere. Its brass lid is very practical to protect the wax from dust when not in use... It also let you pack a candle for traveling !
LOS ANGELES LIMITED EDITION : Rejuvenating notes of sea salt, coastal sage and deeply herbaceous yarrow reveal a magnetic heart.
Created in collaboration with the Mayor's Fund of L.A. for LA Original, an initiative showcasing the city's vibrant community of makers and manufacturers. 20% of proceeds will benefit the Downtown Women's Centre, who are dedicated to helping women transition out of homelessness.
- Top: night blooming jasmin, dry desert air, lime
- Heart: sea salt, coastal sage, yarrow
- Base: redwood, sea salt, beach wood
USE & CARE
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling, especially with the larger size.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ (.6 cm) after each burning for best results.