The candles by PF CANDLE Co. are made with soywax and handpoured in small batches to preserve the highest quality and the same intensity of fragrance. You will appreciate the craft manufacturing with use of natural and local materials.
The sober amber jar creates a discreet warm atmosphere. Its brass lid is very practical to protect the wax from dust when not in use... It also let you pack a candle for traveling !
N°29- PINON : This scent captures the essence of the Piñon Pine, a coniferous staple from the American Southwest. Earthy notes of pine and balsam fir balance resinous amber and spicy black pepper. Light vanilla and smoky cedarwood add warmth and familiarity.
- Top Notes: pine, balsam fir
- Heart: amber, black pepper
- Base: vanilla, cedarwood, cinnamon
USE & CARE
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling, especially with the larger size.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ (.6 cm) after each burning for best results.